We appreciate your interest in becoming a dealer of quality Lectric Limited wiring & electrical products. Apply now. It's fast & easy!
We are now accepting new domestic and international applications to our dealer program. If you would like to become a dealer of quality Lectric Limited wiring & electrical products, and take advantage of discounted pricing, here's what we need:
- A copy of your automotive related company's letterhead or business card.
- A copy of your company's state tax resale certificate.
- A copy of your catalog and/or website link (optional).
Lectric Limited offers several discount levels that correspond to your purchasing power. Discount levels include:
- TRADE (Level 2): This discount level is extended to auto supply stores, body shops, lower volume restoration shops, etc, on a limited basis. There is no dollar amount buy-in, or minimum annual sales volume required.
- JOBBER (Level 3): This discount level requires an initial order of $1,000 at jobber pricing. Annual sales volume must exceed $2,000 at Jobber pricing.
- WHOLESALE (Level 4): This discount level requires an initial order of $2,000 at wholesale pricing. Annual sales volume must exceed $4,000 at Wholesale pricing.
- DISTRIBUTOR (Level 5): This discount level (subject to our approval) requires an initial purchase of $3,000 at distributor pricing. Annual sales volume must exceed $6,000 at Distributor pricing.
Note: Dealer discount levels are reviewed annually to determine if a dealer should be moved up or down from their current discount level.
Once approved for our dealer program, you can create a special Dealer Login to our website and take advantage of:
- Fast & E-Z Ordering! Enter your customer’s specific year/make/model vehicle to quickly order the parts you need. (You can also call, fax or email your orders.)
- Online buying at your price-saving level, but also viewing our retail price to quote your customer. **
- Saving multiple shipping addresses.
- Fast re-ordering.
- View order history.
Fast & E-Z online ordering for our dealers.
If you need more information on our Dealer Program, please call our office at 708-563-0400.
** IMPORTANT: After being approved as a dealer and creating an online account, please call us so that we can adjust your buying power to reflect your dealer discount level. If we don’t adjust your online account, you will only be able to view and order at retail pricing (not your discounted pricing). If you need more information about our Dealer Program, please call us.